Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 2

We went on a company visit to?
                Philippine Youth Congress on Information Technology(y4IT) in Up(University of the Philippines). In Quezon City.

What I learned?
                I learned many things in the conference. The first one is that sir Engr. Randy Gamboa is president of PSITE(Philippine Society of Information Technology Educators) Foundation. the second one is that Sen. Tito Sotto is chairman of Science and Technology in the senate.  And the third one is that the ikot and toki jeep is not really touring around the campus, when the sign is toki, it would be going outside the campus. i learned about some ideas in game development. i learned also the different career opportunities that are existing in game development field.  I learned also the features about the Windows Phone Operating System.  I found out the difference of between the features between android operation system and Mac Operation System.  I also learned the edge of the window operating system to the other mobile operating system.

What I liked?
                I like how the event was organized by the facilitators of y4it. The snack also was nice. I enjoyed also the emcees of the event. They are fun and entertaining. I like how they introduce some ice breakers. Also I like the fact that they hire singers to sing for us while we are in our snack time. It boost the audience for a while.

What I don’t like
                I don’t like the things I realize that there are other people entering the campus even if they are not students there. There are some kids begging for foods and money. I don’t like the fact that the events don’t have activities that would let the participants interact with each other. I don’t like also to think that we didn’t see their building  and research in Computer Science department, like field trip class experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment