Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 3

We went on a company visit to?
                We went on a company visit to fluor Daniel Inc. in  Muntinlupa City and  to the DOST in Taguig.

What I learned?
                The first thing I realized and learned is that some places in metro manila is not organize. it’s somewhat like there is no zoning plan for the city, most of the building was not finished and jeeps are suddenly stop in the middle of the road. I realized that Metro manila is very busy place. people are so busy that they forgot to notice about their surroundings. While the bus was travelling, I learned little thing from the tour guide, like that EDSA(Epifanio De los Santos Avenue) was called highway 54. I also realized that the tour guide maybe perfected his job . in the fluor Daniel Incorporated, there was some discussion which I think would improve me in my approach to any problem. I learned the structure of the company. I learned the things to be done when trapped in the elevator. The speaker also discussed about how to adjust ourselves when we are in the team which made me learn about how to adjust myself to the other in the team or teammates. When they tour us to their company, they showed us the working place of the employee in doing their own work. E realized that a big screen can help the user to do more work than a small screen computer.  They also showed us their data center, which made me knew what would the connection of a computer network would look like, and, I also learned how the data server was taking care so that it will not affect the computer network of a company every time It will encounter unnecessary circumstances. And I also learned what programming language and application was used that help them do their work.

What I liked?
                The first thing I like in the day, is that I had my breakfast in the hotel and I had unlimted rice. I alse like the city that we visit, it is Muntinlupa City. I like also the arrangement of the building in alabang center and also I liked the view and scenery of Muntinlupa at the top. I like also the system of security of the building that visited. Thay are strict and it just like in the airport. I liked also the humor of the speaker of IT department in their company. I also like that they took us to their data network which made asked questions all the time. And lastly in that company, the snack is awesome. The pasta and the bread is appealing. In the dost, i like the idea that we can avail their kiosk. I like it when I know that the speaker is from Mindanao. After those company visit, we went to the Market! Market! the mall has a cheap prices and they had approachable saleslady. I like it that time because I brought nice items there.

What I don’t like
                After I got prepared for the trip, the first thing that I think is that I will saw again the crowded and unordered place outside the hotel. This is the time when the air condition of our bus is not doing well. So we opened our window, and made us breath the warm air of manila. That time the bus was so warm which severed my colds. At that time I don’t want the trivia of the guide, because I thought that I heard them the previous days. in the fluor Daniel Incorporated, I don’t like the arrangement of the conference room where they took us. I can’t see what the speaker writing on the white board. I can’t almost even hear some of the words the speaker said that time. I don’t like also the elevator of their building, they there’s no poster or whatsoever that indicate that certain elevator was going directly to the 6 floor. There will high risk that the first timer of that building can’t notice and getting their selves directly to the 6th floor which will cover their time and make them hustle just like we experience that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment