Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 4

We went on a company visit to?
                SSS(Social Security System) in Mandaluyong City in the morning and Exist Global in Pasig city in the afternoon.

What I learned?
                In that day I was gone to somewhere everybody should go, so that to their social security. I learned what was the history of the company. I learned how insurance company doing business and what do they do to their money to so that the company can handle the expenses  to the client and to the workers. I learned how the money circulating in the company. in the afternoon, we went to Exist Global where they told us about the history of their company. They also told us about the programming language that the used in developing products and services. That time, I learned what are the programming language used by them. One of the speaker also tells about how to deal someone in a team.

What I liked?
                First, I liked what I wore that time. Second, I like what we had our lunch and I was full that time. in the company, I like the way they accommodate us. in the SSS I like their display, it shows everything about their company.

What I don’t like
                I don’t like the fact that we didn’t saw the data center of SSS(Social Security System). I don’t like also the building where they took us. I don’t like the symposium in the SSS, it makes feel sleep or something like dizzy. In the afternoon, I don’t like the company visit in exist because they didn’t tour us to their workspace. At that time everything happened quickly. It was just like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment