Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 5

We went on a company visit to?
                We didn’t gone to a company. we went to Rizal Park in Manila. then we went to national museum in Manila City. we went to tutuban mall in manila in the afternoon.
What I learned?
                I learned something historic that time. I learned that, it is in Rizal Park where the zero post was located and also I learned that the kalesa in Rizal Park is limited in the area. They are just touring around the area. I also learned that the kalesa in the Rizal Park is different an is not used for commuting. The kalesas that are used in commuting are can be seen in outside the park. In the national museum, I saw the treasures in the galleon that was displayed there. i also saw different species that were only seen in the Philippines.
What I liked?
                I liked the bus that we used that time. I liked the things that I saw in the Rizal park. I like also the
feeling to ride in a kalesa, it drives me crazy that time. I like the things that I saw in the national museum. The displays are priceless. I liked also the tutuban mall. The price of the items are cheap and they have also friendly sales persons. The quality of their product Is good. The price is worth buying.
What I don’t like
                I don’t like that there were no comfort room in the Rizal Park. The national museum is not air conditioned. i don’t like the crowded place outside Tutuban Mall. The place was snug and I almost had difficulty in breathing while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment